A press release can be an effective way to highlight a new product or an event that has taken place in your company. Here are 7 ways to excel at press release writing and use it a productive tool for marketing.
1.Decide your story: The first thing that is to be done when you write a press release is to decide the theme of the press release. The press release should answer all the questions as to who, where, why, when etc.
2. Clarity of language: The next way to excel at press release writing is to be clear in your press release. It is important to use impressive language in your press release but make sure the language is simple to understand.
3. Newsworthy press release: Write the press release as a piece of news and not as a tool to advertise your products and services
4. Interesting content: Make sure that the content in your press release has the capability to grip the readers till the end.
5. Use attractive titles: The first thing that a reader comes across is the title of the press release. Hence using attractive titles is another point that should be kept in mind while writing a press release.
6. Proper format: The next way to excel in press release writing is to make sure that the press releases are properly formatted. It should be grammatically correct and have correct vocabulary.
7. Write to the point: The press release that you write should be brief. Lengthy press releases are often boring and are not read till the end.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to generating massive traffic â€˜Triple Your Traffic Fast’
Download it free here: Triple Your Traffic Fast
Download a free article marketing guide here: Secrets of Article Writing
Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast?Â Click here: Email List Building
Raymond Nesa is an experienced web marketer specializing in article marketing, traffic generation, and list building.