1. Submit your blog to all of the directories listed on
http://pingomatic.com/.? Pingomatic will ping 15
services all at once.
2. Ping your blog after every post at
3. Here’s a real gem: Submit your blog to
http://www.pingoat.com/ Pingoat will ping over fifty
blog ping services all at once. So you don’t have to
hunt for ping services and manually ping them.
Pingoat pings over fifty blog ping servers (growing)
with just one click.
4. Ping your blog after every post at Pingoat at
5. Sign up for a free account at BlogExplosion.com and
register your blog there: http://www.blogexplosion.com/
6. Submit your blog to all of the directores listed at
7. Sign up for a “My Yahoo” at http://my.yahoo.com/ and
attach your blog to your own “My Yahoo” account. This
will get your blog included in Yahoo very quickly.
This is worth the effort to stop what you’re doing
right and do it, since Yahoo has a PR 9.
9. Sign up for a “My MSN” at http://www.my.msn.com/, and
attach your blog to your own “My MSN” account. This will
get your blog included in MSN very quickly. This is also
invaluable because MSN has a PR 8.
10. Use this code: “http://my.msn.com/addtomymsn.armx?id=
your blog to allow others to put your feed on their
own “My MSN” account.
11. Place the link and description of your blog in your
signature, so that any posts to Forums, Outgoing
Emails, Autoresponder Courses, etc, will promote your
12. Post a link and description of your blog on each of
13. Place your blog on all the major search engines.
AddMe.com will submit your blog free to the top 14
Search engines here:
SubmitExpress.com will submit your blog free to the
top 20 Search engines here:
14. Use Article Directories as a resource for articles
to post on your blog. Here are a few:
15. Locate blogs with a lot of traffic and place useful
comments in their comment box. Be sure the blog and
your comments are relavent to both your blog and
theirs. Senseless posts won’t help you, they’ll
16. Once you get around 5 to 10 posts on your blog, start
a PR campaign and announce it to all relevant
17. Make a blog post as often as possible. More than once
a day is not really necessary. Remember, if you can’t
write that much, go to step # 14.
Greg White, Internet Marketer, Author, Consultant and
Project Manager has been running successful web projects
since 2001. His sites and blogs cover Blog Marketing
Tactics, Internet Marketing Tactics and a variety of
‘Niche’ topics, in addition to starting and marketing
profitable web project.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Gregory_White