There is a hidden writer in all of us and the advent of blogging has satisfied even the most mundane inklings to write and express one’s self. Aside from finding enjoyment in writing their opinions and committing to words memorable moments spent with loved ones and friends, people have also discovered that they can be monetarily rewarded for their writing. Here are five up-to-the-minute wants that can help you turn your passion into a potential cash cow.
1. Do not just make like a writer and write yourself silly – make like a salesman and bring in the advertisements. This is a common way to make income by using your blog space. Google Adsense and BlogAds are two such companies that provide advertising programs. They pay you when visitors click on the advertisers that they put up on your site.
2. Get involved in affiliate programs. Affiliate programs allow you to reach out and connect your readers with other websites that market goods and services. In this way, income is made every time readers purchase items from the ads you feature.
3. Ask your readers to support your blog by making contributions. Hardly a form of charity, explain that you can use the donations to improve and maintain the website so you can continue to provide them with excellent service and information. Sign up for a Pay Pal account in order to do this.
4. Blogging is also a great way to market your own services. The best way to do this is to work around quick blogging references that pivot around the services you would like to offer. Let them know that you are open to questions, comments and the occasional cry for help.
5. Create, enhance and expand customer relationships through your blog by keeping people up to date about the many great things your business offers.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, ‘Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide‘
Download it free here: [http://www.secrets-of-internet-success.com/ezblogging.html]Secrets of Article Promotion
Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 1574 articles in print and 11 published eBooks.