1) Bad title. It mentions a top 10 list and doesn’t bash the Republican party in any way. Plus, it’s too long and doesn’t say [pic].
2) Nobody important in Digg visits this blog, so it will probably be submitted by a loser (or me if nobody submits it at all by tomorrow, which they probably won’t).
3) It doesn’t fit into any category other than “Offbeat News” but it’s really not that offbeat and it’s definitely not news.
4) The Ron Paul Online Army doesn’t know my blog exists. If they did, they would spam it, so I prefer the anonymity.
5) It is posted on a free blog that was created a few months ago, so it would take 150 Diggs and 50 comments to get it past the Upcoming section.
6) I’m broke — can’t buy Diggs.
7) The story description will probably be really bad. In fact, they’ll probably just cut and paste reason number 7 (if the digger reads that far down).
9) It will be buried as inaccurate since I skipped #8, thus, there aren’t “9 other reasons this won’t make the Digg homepage”. (did that make sense?) Plus, there is a mispelling somewhere in this post.
10) The picture in the story is boring — just a list of the top Diggers according to votemoojj.com.